Well, I did it (with a few bumps on the way), but I actually finished it. That’s right ladies and gents, today is the last day of the 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge run by Good Books, Good Wine. So whether you’re tearing up or sighing in relief let’s get on with the final challenge.
Day 15: Who are your book blogging mentors?
Well…I’m a little hesitant to say but the rules of the challenge are to answer and to answer honestly or else so I guess that leaves me no choice.
My blogging mentor without a doubt would have to be (drumroll please) MY MOM.
Please don’t do the whole “AWWWWW” thing because it will make me blech. (Just kidding go ahead if you feel like, it’s not like you can see me blech) 🙂
It’s really a no brainer!
She’s the one that I bounce off all my material.
She’s the one that said “You have to post more material than that Lindsey!”
She’s the one that said “You have to post more often than that Lindsey!”
She’s the one that said “You need to interact more Lindsey!”
And she’s the one that said, “You know, you should really start a blog Lindsey.”
And I said “Really?”
And she said, “Yeah definitely, now help me clean the kitchen.”
It was those 15 minutes of cleaning the kitchen that an idea was born.
So really I owe my new joy in life to my mom, (but please don’t tell her that)! What about you guys? Do you have any blogging mentors? How did they help you? Comment below and happy reading!
P.S.– I found a new challenge to participate in called The 30 Day Book Challenge run by The Chronicles of Radiya. (Just when you thought you got rid of me heh heh)!
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Day 3 (booksforbirds.wordpress.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge – Day 3 (theredbookmark.wordpress.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger challenge: Blogging BFFs (studentspyglass.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger challenge: Blogger fatigue (Day 12) (studentspyglass.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger challenge: An underappreciated book everyone should read! (Day 13) (studentspyglass.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 3 (youngadultbookmadness.wordpress.com)