It’s Saturday and you know what that means! Spread the Word! This feature was inspired by A Bookish Heart with her Bookish Friends feature. This is a weekly feature that I have started to shine the spotlight on other bloggers that have caught my eye. There are so many great bloggers out there that keep me giggling or thinking with their blog posts and it’s gotten to the point where I want to shout it to the world so that others can discover their greatness too.
I don’t ask them questions or anything like that as it can be time-consuming to the featured blogger who is busy…blogging. So instead I just go through their blog with a fine tooth comb and learn everything I can to share it all with you. Ready? Good! Excited? Me too!
Today I’ve decided to spotlight a blogger that I’ve admired for a quite a while now. She has a distinct voice in the world of blogging and always provides food for thought with her inspiring posts. She writes about bucket lists and accomplishing our wildest dreams.
She is Alyssa @ The Knee Deep Life
One of my favorite things about Alyssa is her outlook on life. She reminds me to enjoy every aspect life has to offer which I often forget to do in my everyday settings. It’s so easy to get involved with pettiness but life is too short for that. There’s so much to see and so much to appreciate. Alyssa explains all this on her about page (much better than I can)…
It’s like a breath of fresh air reading a new post on Alyssa’s blog. She encourages and inspires with her bucket list items. Here’s an example of what her To Do Bucket list looks like: (doesn’t zip lining sound amazing?)
Alyssa includes big things like ‘Ride on an elephant’ (also something I would love to do) but she also includes small things like ‘spend an entire day barefoot’ (something I’ve done many times). She reminds us that the little things in life are just as worth wild as the big things. Like Alyssa said life is wide, but only if we make it so.
She also offers humor in almost every post. Some of my favorites are…
See? How can you not love this woman?! She’s enlightening and funny! Those are the kind of people that change the world, just saying!
She also draws great dinosaur pictures and I love dinosaurs, so that scores about 50 points in my book.
Here a couple facts I’ve gathered from reading Alyssa’s blog:
- Her bucket list blog started from a simple Senior Psych homework assignment
- One of her friends met Randy Jackson once
- Why anyone would deep-fry a Twinkie blows her mind
- Seen Zoolander approximately 15 times
- The best way to make her laugh is to put her in speed boat
- She believes in living life knee deep
- Her twitter name is @kneedeeplife
So what are you waiting for? Check out Alyssa’s blog at The Knee Deep Life and add a piece of sunshine to your reader.
- Spread the Word: The Butler at Dewey Decimal’s Butler (swimlindsey.wordpress.com)
- What Kind of Blogger Are You? 7 Different Blogger Types Explained. (zemanta.com)
- Paying it Forward Spreads Worldwide, With #AJO (takeahappymoment.wordpress.com)
- Wow! I’m a “Versatile Blogger”! (mummybecca.wordpress.com)
- 5 Reasons why bloggers aren’t writers. (wiseslacker.com)