Imagine my delight when I found out that Jasmine from Flip That Page (head over there immediately, you won’t regret it) had nominated me for the Shine On award.
I was touched that after my abrupt absence that the blogging world is still so incredibly supportive. So thank you Jasmine for restoring my confidence in myself as a book blogger. It means so much that you thought of me and congratulations yourself on receiving the award.
From what I can tell there’s no strict rules that comes with this award (thankfully as I have a NaNoWriMo novel to write) so with that I would simply like to nominate one other blogger that shines every day.
Alyssa at The Knee Deep Life is such an inspiring blogger. She brings light to my day with her talks of accomplishing our bucket list items and living our wildest dreams. She is also one of the nicest bloggers I’ve had the pleasure of encountering and so with that, I would like to officially nominate Alyssa at The Knee Deep Life. It’s official Alyssa.
Thank you everyone for reading and supporting. Or at least clicking the read button. It all makes me happy and inspires me to keep going. Have a wonderful evening and actually have a terrific November. It’s going to be swell.
- NaNoWriMo Survival Tips (awritersfountain.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo (quillandinkblog.wordpress.com)
- Day 1 of 30. (theartzienerd.com)
- Insects, NaNoWriMo and Immigration…. (astronomicaspirations.wordpress.com)
- It’s NaNoWriMo Time…Again (blogthefarm.wordpress.com)
- #NaNoWriMo 2013 (mikecoville.wordpress.com)
- #NotWriting, #NaNoWriMo (kimberlywrites.com)
- How to Decide Between NaNoWriMo and NaBloBoMo (seditiousjoy.wordpress.com)
- To NaNoWriMo or Not to NaNoWriMo, that is the Question…. (annesquared.wordpress.com)