It’s Sunday, the beginning of a new week so that means it’s time for a Bloggin’ Recap. A feature inspired by A Bookish Heart. Every Sunday I’ll get the chance to tell you what’s going on in my life, what I’ve posted for the week, what to expect in the upcoming week and posts I enjoyed from other bloggers.
In the Real World
It’s been pretty busy in the real world, as you probably guessed from my silence over the last couple of weeks. Work, school and my play have been keeping me running around to the point where I literally fall into my bed and am instantaneously asleep.
In case you don’t know already, I am directing a play called Bus Stop at my local community theater. It is my directing debut and my oh my have I had to jump through hoops. I’ve had to recast two characters, two LEADING characters but I’m still hanging in there. Actually, I’m really enjoying myself and know that the show is going to be great. It’s just so mentally tiring being the director and knowing the weight of the play is on your shoulders. (In my case, sunburned shoulders).
You may ask if I’ve abandoned my beloved hobby that is reading, but I have not! I may not get to read as often as I like but I am still reading and in fact am almost finished with The Stand by Stephen King. So expect a review soon!
How did your week turn out?
What I’ve Posted this Week:
- Dreaming Novel Things: The Should Be Punishments for Misusing a Book
- Spread the Word: The Butler @ Dewey Decimal’s Butler
Posts to Look Forward to this Week:
- You Might Be a Bookworm if you…
- “New Adult” Book Genre and other Book Marketing Ploys
- The Reading Outside Fantasy compared to the Reading Outside Reality
Posts from Blogging Buddies I Enjoyed:
- A Blighted One shared a review on The Archived
- A Bookish Heart is very generous in posting Bookish Blogging: Discussion Topics A to Z
- Alluring Reads shares Book Girls Don’t Cry– Why You Gotta Be Like That?
- Another Novel Read shares Things I Think About– Part IV: Signed Books
- BOOKMARK YOUR DREAMS writes I’m Part of the WordPress Family!
- Books for a Delicate Eternity discusses Books for Thought: Naming You Baby (aka: Your Blog)
- Books, Tea and Me talks about the Top 10 Most Unusual Names
- Caughtwithinpages reviews The Darkest Minds
- Classy Cat Books reviews Greywalker
- Dave Cenker inspires with Musical Rest
- Disquietus reviews Poor Little Dead Girls
- Eye Have a lot of Feelings reviews The Fault in Our Stars
- Flip that Page shares another feature of Blogger Bites: The Reviewer’s Dilemma
- Jann Lee says she’s Back to Reality
- Lifeofafemalebibliophile tells us Why We Should Read the Vampire Academy Series!
- My Novel Opinion reviews Doctor Sleep
- NutFreeNerd says Hey.
- Storytime With Buffy writes a review on Giants of the Frost
- The Knee Deep Life offers Inspiration for Your Day
- The Skeptical Reader reviews Eastern Europe!
- The Thousand Lives gives a review on Divergent
- Bookish Recap: The Roarin’ 20s (forbooksandcake.wordpress.com)
- BlogginBlogginBloggin (rachelrachelrach.wordpress.com)
- A bloggin’ we will go… (whatsonyourblogginmind.wordpress.com)
- Bloggin with ma noggin (freebirdjulie.wordpress.com)
- Bloggin! (daniekvandenburg.wordpress.com)
- Hey I’m Bloggin (afternaptime.wordpress.com)