If you haven’t heard of this challenge by now then you should know it’s so much fun! It was created by the blogger of Good Books, Good Wine and has really been causing me to think of how I run this here old book blog. Now, on to today’s challenge!
Day 12: How do you fight blogger fatigue?
Honestly? I would welcome some blogger fatigue at this point. I’ve become somewhat obsessed with blogging to the point where certain family members are starting to raise questions. I tell them they don’t understand, how could they? They don’t have a book blog, they don’t know what it’s like to wake up and see that someone LIKED your post! No, I tell them, you don’t understand.
I spend hours upon hours on WordPress posting, tweaking, reading, commenting and just about everything else you can do on this lovely website.
When I’m not on WordPress, I’m at my desk writing posts by hand, brainstorming reading related ideas.
When I’m not at my desk, I’m talking about my blog, reading for my blog, asking for blogging advice.
They said it was hobby. They said it was a side activity for fun. They said.
Blogging has become a BIG, HUGE, GINORMOUS part of my life and you know what, I’m not ashamed to admit it. Blogging makes me happy, blogging about books makes me happier.
So I guess what I am trying to say in a roundabout way is that I would welcome blogging fatigue at this point (or at least my family would welcome it)!
What about you? Do you experience blogging fatigue? If so, how do combat it? Let me know by commenting below and happy reading!
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge – Day 12 (unconventionalbookviews.com)
- 15-Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 8 (zaraalexis.wordpress.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge,Day 12- Fighting Blogger Fatigue (chapterbreak.wordpress.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Day Twelve (Hosted by Good Books & Good Wine) (readinginwinter.com)
- Book Blogging Challenge Day 12: Combating Blogging Fatigue (playingjokers.wordpress.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 12 & 13 (janysbookblog.wordpress.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 12! (delicateeternity.wordpress.com)