I can’t believe it’s already day 11. What is this in reference to some of you may ask? To the 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge why of course, says so right in this post title. This challenge was created by the blogger of Good Books, Good Wine (a great title) and is extremely fun. If you are a book blogger, I urge to try this challenge. You won’t regret it (and if you do, oh well, no harm done). On to the challenge!
Day 11: Show off 5 of your best blog posts
I am very hesitant about this one, because what I think might be my best blog posts may not be the same as what you think are my best blog posts. I’m just going to do the ones I enjoyed writing the most, I think it’s a general rule that if you enjoyed writing it, readers enjoyed reading it. Am I right, or am I right? (I know, I’m presumptuous).
5. 40 Books You Won’t Be Able to Put Down— Okay so I’m already breaking the ‘if I enjoyed writing it, you enjoyed reading it’ rule. This wasn’t one I had a lot of fun writing but it’s stayed in the top posts and pages widget for over a month, so I’m guessing the people liked it.
4. Reading for Fun vs. Reading for School— I enjoyed this because I had kept it in for so long. If you like to review books people like to automatically assume that you enjoyed those english assignment in which you pick apart a book. I didn’t.
3. Sidetracked— This one was fun, because I couldn’t believe my attention span was so short this day and it made me happy that my readers understood. (You guys are awesome)!
2. Deserted Island Interview— This was one bad dream but you guys helped make it all better.
1. The Book vs. The E-Reader— I loved this one because one, I got to blog about my friends and two, I got a lot of insight from my readers on this debate.
So those are my picks. Did you think I should have chosen a different one? What are some posts that you are particularly proud of? I would love to know so please comment below and happy reading!
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge,Day 12- Fighting Blogger Fatigue (chapterbreak.wordpress.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 12! (delicateeternity.wordpress.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge – Day 10 (unconventionalbookviews.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge,Day11- Our Best Blog Posts! (chapterbreak.wordpress.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Day Eleven (Hosted by Good Books & Good Wine) (readinginwinter.com)