For one, I can’t START to read if there is already music playing. I get distracted by the music and end up reading the same line ten times. (This has caused some arguments with my sisters).
However, if I am ALREADY reading and someone turns on music then I am fine. I don’t notice the music at all and am able to read as easily as if there wasn’t any music playing.
Am I weird?
My little sister, Miranda, says that music makes her read faster. (Of course this is the sister who doesn’t like to read so I don’t know how accurate her statement is).
Do any of the peculiarities apply to you? (Please say yes). I really want to know if they are common occurrences or if I am just odd. (Again that wouldn’t surprise me). So please comment below and have a great day!
- My music taste? (akk3rs.wordpress.com)
- Behind The Music: It Is Well With My Soul (aspirations4peace.wordpress.com)
- #MusicMonday (blondieslipstick.com)
- Finishing Les Miserables (katieleigh.wordpress.com)
- Because I need music to read because people are loud. (callmesassafras.wordpress.com)