First I have to apologize to all of you, I should have posted the day 7 challenge yesterday but I recently got a new job and it persists in getting in the way of blogging (how rude, right?). I hope you will all forgive me (please,please,please) and I promise not to slack off ever again (cross my heart, but I don’t really hope to die)!
On to the challenge! It’s day 7 (sort of, not really) of the lovely challenge which was created by the blogger of Good Books, Good Wine.
Day 7: Talk about your blogging quirks
Quirks are peculiarities for those of you that didn’t know and yes, I have many (MANY) quirks. Lucky for me though I only have to talk about my blogging quirks (otherwise we would be here all day). My top ten blogging quirks are:
- I write every post on paper before typing it up. I find that I write more creatively this way.
- I proof read a post exactly three times (though it doesn’t seem like it sometimes).
- I write my posts in purple ink. (It makes me happy).
- I reread my posts every day because I never seem satisfied with them.
- I’m constantly looking at different blog backgrounds even though I never change it.
- Being recently new to the blogging experience I have the WordPress help page book marked (which is used quite often).
- I keep at least five ideas for posts on a notecard
- I always (ALWAYS) forget to categorize and tag my posts.
- I write my posts listening to Kelly Clarkson.
- I type my posts listening to Augustana.
Am I quirky enough (a rhetorical question)? I would love to compare blogging quirks with all of you so please comment below and happy reading!
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge,Day 7-Blogging Quirks (chapterbreak.wordpress.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Day Seven (Hosted by Good Books & Good Wine) (readinginwinter.com)
- Book Blogging Challenge Fail: 2 Days (Seventh & Eighth) in One (playingjokers.wordpress.com)
- Book Blogger Challenge Day 6 and 7 (unconventionalbookviews.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogging Challenge: Day 7 (janysbookblog.wordpress.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogging Challenge: Day 8 & 9 (janysbookblog.wordpress.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 7! (delicateeternity.wordpress.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 3 (youngadultbookmadness.wordpress.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Day Nine (Hosted by Good Books & Good Wine) (readinginwinter.com)
- 15-Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 3 (zaraalexis.wordpress.com)