If you don’t already know (in which case, welcome to my blog I hope you enjoy it) I am participating in the 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge created by the awesome blogger of Good Books, Good Wine. It’s day three of the challenge so let’s dive in!
Day 3: Who are your blogging BFFs?
I’m fairly new to the blogging experience and shy to add on top of that so I can’t say have a BFF per se. However, if I had to pick a blogging buddy it would be gudbyeboredom over at Getting Rid of Boredom. She was the first one to nominate me for an award and thus the first to inspire confidence in myself; and I always wake up eager to read her brilliant blog posts. (Plus, we just added each other on goodreads, which in my opinion is the start to a beautiful friendship)!
If gudbyeboredom would not like to claim me as a blogging buddy I would more than understand (I mean, I am pretty eccentric) but she truly is an awesome person and everyone reading this should check out her blog.
I also consider my readers to be blogging buddies (and no I’m not just saying that due to my lack of friends). Even if you’re just glancing through I consider you a friend for just stopping by! (Does that make me creepy)?
Do you have any blogging BFF’s (or maybe even, BFFF’s)? If so let me know so I can steal them away with my charm (yeah right) and have a great day!
- 15 Day Book Blogger challenge: Blogging BFFs (studentspyglass.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge, Day 3- Blogging BFFs (chapterbreak.wordpress.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Day Three (Hosted by Good Books & Good Wine) (readinginwinter.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge – Day 3 (unconventionalbookviews.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 2 and 3 (janysbookblog.wordpress.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 3 (thegrownupya.wordpress.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 3! (delicateeternity.wordpress.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger challenge: 15 Bookish Confessions (studentspyglass.com)