This great idea came from the wonderful blogger of Good Books, Good Wine (what a great title). It’s as simple as following the challenge day by day– so here I go. (Oh how I have a way with words).
Day 1: Make 15 book related confessions:
1. The Harry Potter series is my biggest source of comfort.
2. My mom has been trying to get me to read Stephen King forever but I’ve always been to big of a scaredy cat. Yesterday I decided to add some of his novels to my get-to-eventually list. (If I have a nightmare I can tell you guys about it right)?
3. Fantasy is typically my favorite genre.
4. I didn’t think the Twilight series was terrible (please don’t hate me).
5. I would marry Will Herondale from, The Infernal Devices, in a heart beat.
6. I have 169 books on my Barnes and Noble wish list.
7. There are many children books I still love to read: Nancy Drew (the original series) and A Series of Unfortunate Events being included.
8. I have to finish a novel even if I hate it. (Often times this rule extends to a whole series).
9. The scariest book I have read is A Thousand Splendid Suns, because those terrible events still take place today.
10. After I finish a great book I beg my family members to read it so we can discuss it but they never do. (Part of the reason I started a blog).
11. I am scared to pick up a novel in which I am unfamiliar with the author.
12. Even though its typical, Pride and Prejudice is my favorite Jane Austen novel.
13. The first time I read a novel with the word “damn” in it, I told my mom so she could make sure it was age appropriate.
14. I have yet to read a book that was not better than it’s movie adaptation.
15. Reading is the only thing that can make me forget food.
Now that I’ve told you my 15 confessions it’s only fair for you to share yours, so tell me about them (even if you have to make some up– not saying that I did or anything like that) and have a wonderful day!
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge – Day 1 (unconventionalbookviews.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 1 (youngadultbookmadness.wordpress.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge! (delicateeternity.wordpress.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 1 (janysbookblog.wordpress.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge-Day 1 (alittlebitofrnr.wordpress.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge (ohmagichour.wordpress.com)
- 15 Day Book Blogger challenge: 15 Bookish Confessions (studentspyglass.com)