I read this awesome post the other day and knew that I had to contribute to the list, so here are my top 5 books I’ve lied about:
1. Pride and Prejudice– We had to read this in high school and I did no such thing. However I read it a year ago on my own and loved it! (I think I have issues with authority).
2. Judy Bloom books– Never read a single one. My mom likes to read them to my sisters but I was never interested.
3. The Inheritance Cycle– I love these books but I told one person that and that person made me feel like the biggest nerd ever so now I pretend to think they are just okay.
4. The Hunger Games series– I liked the books but I was never obsessed and it seemed that everyone I know was crazy about them so I pretended to like them more than I actually did.
5. Fifty Shades of Grey- I’ve told many people I haven’t read these books but I have and didn’t like them.
What books have you lied about?