So let me tell you all about my absolutely GREAT day so far in hopes of bringing a smile to your face!
I woke up this morning jumping out of bed filled with the urge to sing I can’t lie to you guys, I crawled out of bed after an hour of trying to keep my eyes open longer than a minute; went to brush away my morning breath (maybe I should have left that out) and looked at the mirror just long enough to infer that my hair was indeed defying gravity. Before settling with my laptop on the couch I had a big glass of chocolate milk (not a coffee person) and logged on to wordpress. (This is the part where it gets good).
Logged on to wordpress and saw that the lovely and wonderful blogger of Getting Rid of Boredom (please check out her blog, it is indeed quite sweet) had nominated me for the Super Sweet Blogging Award! For the first time all morning my eyes popped wide open and a squeal of delight erupted causing four other sets of eyes to zero in on me and demand an explanation. I tried explaining that a momentous thing had just happened but they just went back to doing what they were doing before (which was nothing).
So again I would like to give a big, huge THANK YOU to the blogger of Getting Rid of Boredom for nominating me for such a sweet (my favorite kind) award and congratulations on earning it yourself, you most certainly deserved it!
As a recipient there are a few questions I must answer so instead of rambling on (too late for that) I shall delve into them!
- Cookie or Cake? Candy! I didn’t it include it in my blog name for nothing! I always have some kind of candy within five feet. (My favorite- Runts)!
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate in all things except ice cream in which case I like the classic vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup combo!
- What is your favorite sweet treat? The candy, Runts, all the way. I always have a box of Runts handy in times of stress, happiness and basically everything else.
- If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? The Day Dreaming, Candy Eating, Red Haired Bookworm of course!
Now I get to nominate 13 (a baker’s dozen) other fabulous blogs for their incredible sweetness. My nominations are in no particular order:
- The Skeptical Reader
- The Librarian who doesn’t say SHHHHH
- Book Adoration
- Lovely Books Blog
- Books for a Delicate Eternity
- Project Light to Life
- Ramblings of an Elfpire
- The Middle Sister
- Young at Heart
- Vilma’s Book Blog
- Sorry Television
All of the above more than deserve the super sweet blog award!
Now, I’ve answered the questions, I’ve nominated my 13 picks, I included the Super Sweet Blogging Award in a post, I thanked the blogger that nominated me (THANK YOU AGAIN) finally I have to notify my nominees. So that concludes my post, thank you for reading and have a wonderful day!
P.S.- I’m eating candy in celebration!
- Super Sweet Blogging Award (tobiasmastgrave.wordpress.com)
- Super Sweet Blogging Award:) (eyehavealotoffeelings.wordpress.com)
- Super Sweet Blogging Award (enchantedbybooks.wordpress.com)
- **Super Sweet Blogging Award** (catherinelyonaddictedtodimes.wordpress.com)
- Sweet Blogger Award Nomination (montanadesigns.wordpress.com)
- Super Sweet Blog Award (thebondingtool.com)
- The Super Sweet Blogging Award! (gettingridofboredom.wordpress.com)